Ned and others with conferences aimed at history, heritage, and preservation professionals, you’re welcome to add them here: http://www.thehistorylist.com/conferences-and-courses <http://www.thehistorylist.com/conferences-and-courses>.

It’s the largest list (that I know of) with these kinds of conferences and courses.  All of the information is added by individuals and organizations.

There is no cost.

I created this as a convenient way for any of us to get the word out about our seminars, conferences, and courses, and for us to also find and track those of interest, including the growing list of online courses.  You can add CFP and early registration deadlines; users can set reminders.

There’s a monthly newsletter with upcoming conferences and courses, as well as deadlines.  (To subscribe: TheHistoryList.com/subscribe)  When you add your events, they’re included automatically.

I found it a chore to locate and track these.  Hope others find this useful, too.

— Lee  - The History List  |  History Camp