Good Morning, all! I have quite a few volunteers coming into the museum to help with various aspects of collections work. While I so appreciate the help, most of them are of the old school of thought when it comes to collection handling and care (i.e. “Why would I need to wear gloves when handling an artifact?”). I have an (almost painfully) detailed section on collections handling and care practices within our CMP that is pretty dense- too much for a volunteer to use as a quick reference guide in daily practice. Basically, I’m looking for an at least somewhat happy-looking poster that has basic collection handling guidelines on it. I would really like just a simple (and friendly) reminder/reference guide that can go on the wall of the workroom. I’ve looked around (Gaylord, AIC, Google-search, etc.) but haven’t found much. Any suggestions of a place where I might find this elusive creature (assuming that is exists)?? Thanks in advance!!

Stacey