From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian Failing
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 12:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Oral History in the Museum

Good Afternoon,
In a few weeks I am leading a roundtable discussion centered on how oral histories can be used in museum exhibits and programming. I was wondering if anyone has some examples as to how they use oral history or have seen it used. If you would be willing to share examples please either respond here or email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.. Thanks!
~Brian
Brian Failing
Consultant & Graduate Student
brianfailing.weebly.com<http://brianfailing.weebly.com>