Hello Dawn,

I am going to suggest trying to keep them somehow or forward them to someone who archives the history of museums. Professional historians are now saying that future historians are not going to be able to document our era as well because of digitization efforts. I have heard this twice on NPR in the last couple of months. I found it interesting that they are even trying to figure out how to save our crazy cat videos that we look at on YouTube - with that said, someone will want to know what we current museum staffers where up too in our century perhaps. I will stay tuned for any responses you might receive. (I have some of my own too)

Awesome Post :)

R. Beck