Perhaps a museum studies program would be interested in them as illustrations of how things have changed with museums over time (and what hasn't). They could also be interesting to people who write and design museum brochures and guides (digital or otherwise)--I could see myself reading through them and identifying things I liked and disliked about each to help me identify best practices. Maybe someone could digitize them. I also like the idea of using them as decoration.

--
Amy Schleser
Visual Storyteller at Mystery Science