The Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies is here to help you accomplish your 2016 resolution to complete that project that has been put on the back burner in your museum's collection for years. Once you have identified the project, the next step is to seek the training that will make your job easier and ensure that your collection is receiving the best care possible.

With over 80 hands-on courses on collections care, conservation, and historic preservation, you will find a course that will help you accomplish your goals. Not sure what courses best fit your needs? Give us a call or shoot us an email! Our staff is happy to answer your questions and help you find the best course for you. Click here for our contact info.

Register for March courses by February 9, 2016 to automatically save $50!

UPCOMING COURSES

Care of Sculptures - March 8-11
Museum Environmental Monitoring and Management - CONFIRMED - March 8-11
Design and Construction of Mounts for Exhibits (Session I) - CONFIRMED - March 8-11

Design and Construction of Mounts for Exhibits (Session II) - March 15-18
Log Cabin Repair and Restoration - March 14-18
Installation and Handling of Art and Artifacts - March 15-18
Care of Archaeological Collections - March 15-17

Questions?
Feel free to contact us at 815-244-1173 or [log in to unmask]