Hi Everyone,

Here is the schedule for the upcoming online courses I develop and teach to museum and conservation professionals. All the courses are designed for busy working professionals. You do the courses entirely on your own time and schedule.

January

Care and Conservation of Historic Copper, Brass, and Bronze - Jan. 4th.
Three Week Course - $170

Here is the link for registration and payment:
www.coppercareclass12.eventbrite.com

Care and Conservation of Historic Cannons - Jan.11th.
Three Week Course - $170

Here is the link for registration and payment:
www.cannoncareclass5.eventbrite.com

Paranormal Investigations and Programs in Museums and Historic Sites - Jan. 11th.
Three Week Course - $170

Here is the link for registration and payment:
www.paranormalmuseumclass10.eventbrite.com

Care and Conservation of Historic Silver - Jan. 18th.
Three Week Course - $170

Here is the link for registration and payment:
www.silvercareclass13.eventbrite.com

Care and Conservation of Historic Ceramics - Jan. 25th.
Three Week Course - $170

Here is the link for registration and payment:
www.ceramiccareclass4.eventbrite.com

February

Copyright and Intellectual Property 101 for Museums - Feb. 1st.
Three Week Course - $175

Here is the link for registration and payment:

www.copyrightclass4.eventbrite.com

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator & Museum Consultant