Hello all!

I am the new Collections Manager for the city of Phoenix where I maintain a Municipal  Art Collection consisting of interior framed works, outdoor Public Art, and large infrastructure Public Art. Does anybody else on this listserv also manage Public Art maintenance? (and if so please email me @ [log in to unmask]) I would like to find out who else works in my field and swap notes sometime. Or if there is an upcoming conference that specializes in this field (other than the Americans for the Arts/ PAN conference).

Thank you and happy holidays!

-Chris

-------
Christina Park
Art Collections Manager
City of Phoenix Office of Arts and Culture
Tel: 602.495.0193