Happy holidays, all!

Time for an update on the Spring 2016 30th anniversary issue of RBM...

First, we're moving forward on production of the special hand-printed insert. It should be gorgeous! (For those of you who have either been hiding under a rock for the last six months while I bombarded you with emails, or simply ignoring my chain-rattling, here's a reminder: this is a special insert that will be hand-printed on THE Kelmscott/Goudy press.) Get yours while you can by subscribing to RBM.

In terms of content, this issue is going to be full of great stuff--both formal and funny, educational and irreverent.

And just to entice you a bit more...ACRL has kindly agreed to ship the spring issue in plastic wrappers, so that the covers and inserts have less risk of damage in shipping. This also means you won't have any address labels marring this beautiful cover, designed by award-winning calligrapher, book designer, type designer, and typographer, Jerry Kelly.

Now's your chance to subscribe and make sure you'll have a copy of this landmark issue. As I've said before, we're only printing a limited number of inserts for this issue, so be sure to reserve one while you can. As always, feel free to contact me with any RBM-related comments, questions, or concerns.

All the best,
Jennifer

Jennifer K. Sheehan, Ph.D.

Editor, RBM: A Journal of Rare Books, Manuscripts, & Cultural Heritage

Exhibitions Manager

The Grolier Club

47 East 60th Street

New York, NY  10022