at  first when I cam in to the middle of this and saw just a little  of  it
 I thought  it was from some guy looking  for a  wife.... single women no
kids and  digs archives!   Hey   I  found one like that  20 years ago!  ED#
( sorry  could  not   resist.....)

In a message dated 12/19/2015 1:30:04 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,