From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kevin Nunnelee
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 4:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Digitizing VHS Cassettes

Hello all,

My museum is in possession of a number of VHS tapes that have never been digitized. Many of these tapes cover historical events in the area, as well as important events at our museum. Currently, I am looking at purchasing the Roxio VHS to DVD software. The software is relatively inexpensive and it seems to do what I need it to. Does anyone have any experience with the software, or can anyone perhaps suggest something different?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

--

Kevin W. Nunnelee