Happy Monday,

We have a small one room cottage that we want to use to experiment with new exhibit technology.  It’s currently used to interpretive the WWII home front and is very static.  Our interpretive consultants suggested using equipment to project images, newspaper headlines, and letters on the walls.  They also suggested using material that is invisible in light but is revealed using UV light.  Has anyone used these techniques in house museums?  Or do you have other suggestions?  Can you recommend a company you worked with?  Please answer me off list. Thank you in advance for your help.

Wanda Edwards
Chief Curator
UWF Historic Trust
P.O. Box 12866