Hello All,

My name is Hallie Lloyd and I am the collections manager of the Minnesota
Veterinary Historical Museum (MVHM). We are in the process of refining our
collection and are looking to donate items to other historical museums.

Our collection is composed mainly of veterinary medical instruments. The
items we are looking to donate range in date from 1900-1980 and include
instruments such as:

Glass and metal syringes

Glass test tubes

Stethoscopes

Scalpels

Thermometers

Equine dental tools

Suture thread and needles

Hypodermic needles

Hoof care tools

Splint sets

Leather instrument satchels and wooden boxes

Rubber stomach tubes

Manual hair clippers

Trephines

Horse shoes

Obstetrical tools

Firing kits and branding irons

Animal marking and tagging tools

Surgical Instrument sets

Horse shoes

Most instruments are in fair to good condition. Pictures will be sent upon
request.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in any of
these items.

Thank you for your time,

Hallie Lloyd

Minnesota Veterinary Historical Museum