Greetings All,

We have an opening for an Events Coordinator at the March Field Air Museum.  Please find below and attached the job description:

​​The March Field Air Museum in Riverside offers a unique event venue from intimate gatherings on a plane to gala celebrations in the museums’ large historic hangars. We are seeking a dynamic, creative and organized individual to join our team as an Event Coordinator.

As an Event Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following tasks:

Respond to emails and phone calls from clients and vendors.
Put together quotes for venue and catering needs.

Schedule rentals, catering and entertainment.
Log client payments and authorize credit cards.

Organize and clean closets, bar area, etc. and help manage the department inventory.
Coordinate setup times with staff, clients and vendors for each event.
Manage staff during events – delegating tasks from setup and maintenance to clean up and tear down.

Required experience:

Event coordinating, catering, management, or business: 2 years.

Forty hours per week at $15.00 per hour. Weekly schedule varies on events occurring in time frame.

Position open until filled.

Send resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask] or mail to : PO Box 6463 March ARB, Ca 92518