Just received this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kimberly A. Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 2:10 PM
Subject: [NDSA-ALL] Are our graduates ready for you?
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all!

Please excuse cross-postings!

I wrote this survey as a result of the IMLS Focus 2015: The National
Digital Platform in April.  The discussion centered around whether Library,
Information Science, Archival and Museum (LAM) programs were adequately
preparing students for the workplace.

I have created a survey of employers to better examine this question.  This
can definitely lead to further research but I wanted to move the discussion
along.

If you can please forward this widely to any list that you participate on
in the field, that would be great.  Any one who hires graduates of LAM
would be a candidate to take the survey.

I promise that it is quick (less than 10 minutes) and you do not have to
research any statistics from your institution.  If you hire, you will know
the answers to the questions.

The survey is due *December 3, 2015*

Please contact me with any questions.  I plan to share the information but
it depends on you to respond.  I need some significant numbers here in
order to see the trends.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R2YWGRX

Best,

Kim Schroeder
Coordinator, Archival Program
Lecturer and Career Advisor
Wayne State University
Faculty Advisor for National Digital Stewardship Alliance
http://wsustudentndsa.wordpress.com/
@archivekim
313 577-9783
Career Advising Page
http://students.slis.wayne.edu/students/planning.php

--
Anne W. Ackerson
Creative Leadership & Management Solutions

*NEW BOOK:* *Leadership Matters* Blog
<http://www.leadershipmatters1213.wordpress.com>
Read my Blog:  http://leadingbydesign.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/leadingbydesign
*Subscribe to Take 5
<http://lindabnorris.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=86eba2215500381bf19ab776a&id=6370b20e8a>,
the newsletter with a fresh take on nonprofit life*
Visit my Website:  www.awackerson.com/