I feel like "Friends of.." are more common with National Parks than private
institutions.  You may want to contact someone from a National Park to
better understand how that relationship works or just search for "Friends
of X" national park to contact them directly.  Best of luck with your
fundraising!

-Robert W.

--
Robert Wolfe