Hello Kiersten --

I think there is an audience for this, although of course it is relatively small. I can already think of an article I would want to read/ write!
You might want to try to figure out roughly how many people are teaching museum studies.  And I think the on-line publishing is wise counsel.

Laura

Laura B. Schiavo, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Museum Studies