Hi all:

Our museum has partnered with a local newspaper to utilize image in a kind of "Remember When?" format that is run weekly. In negotiations with the paper, we seek to have some legal language or form that they sign or agree to that prohibits the unauthorized use, reproduction or sale of the images.

Might anyone be willing to provide me this form or language offline? I will tailor it to my needs.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Reuter
Executive Director
Rock County Historical Society
"Where Past Meets Present"

Explore our History Campus from afar via these channels:
Web
Facebook
Twitter