*From:* Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] *On
Behalf Of *Amy McNicholas
*Sent:* Monday, September 14, 2015 4:25 PM
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* Re: [MUSEUM-L] Historic House as "Haunted House"?

I believe Fort Delaware does a haunted tour. I was there a long time ago,
so I can't remember, but it might be worth looking into.
Amy McNicholas

On Sep 14, 2015 3:22 PM, "Regina Gorham" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Midway Village does still have the haunted woods with Victorian era themes,
and they're intended to be spooky not scary. I know in the past there were
a couple of paranormal groups that came to investigate in the buildings but
the risk that it put the spaces and the items in them in and the oversight
needed by staff made it far too difficult to continue on with those - plus
on the first tour the "psychic" (and I use the air quotes only for this
particular one) stated that he was feeling that the building we were in,
which was a repro built in 1984, was an original building and there was
lots of activity here because of all the lives lived in the space. So
needless to say I would try to keep the interpretation of the space within
your hands and not in the hands of any outside group, which I'm sure was
your plan already! If you're looking for more information about the haunted
woods, I would contact educator [log in to unmask] or special
events coordinator [log in to unmask] .

Regina