Hi, Colleagues --

For a book Joan Baldwin and I are writing on working women in museums (to be published by Left Coast Press next year), we'd like to ask your help in identifying the characteristics of a great museum workplace for women.  If you could make the perfect museum workplace for women, what top three things would you make sure it had/offered?

If you think your museum is a great place for women to work, tell us what museum it is and why.

Thanks so much for your suggestions!

Anne

--
Anne W. Ackerson
Creative Leadership & Management Solutions

Read my Blog:  http://leadingbydesign.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/leadingbydesign
Subscribe to Take 5, the newsletter with a fresh take on nonprofit life
Visit my Website:  www.awackerson.com/