Join us for the MPMA/KMA Museum Conference this fall.

Cheapest Registration ends September 4th

 Wow: that's this Friday!!!!

ThIs is now the CHEAPEST time to register!

click here to register

Hurry: events are filling up

Want to add an event to your registration?  EASY TO DO

Contact us at [log in to unmask]

THIS CONFERENCE IS ABOUT TRAINING AND NETWORKING

Great speakers, workshops, tours, sessions

Wichita, Kansas   September 27-October 1

We love attending this conference: we see so many interesting museums that we would never see!

  A comment from an attendee at last year's MPMA conference.

click here to register

click below for

  Preliminary Conference Program

List of Workshops

List of Tours

List of Sessions

List of Speakers

Keynote by James Chung, Reach Advisors

Hear how the general public and museum advocates perceive museums, membership trends and perceptions and hear about data never before seen.

ALSO

*WSU President John Bardo talks about innovation.

*Fred Merrill talks about a new way to build a museum.

*Scott Redler will give us business and customer service tips.

Visit incredible museums  and learn from them.  So many to see, but all have something special like the Wichita-Sedgwick County Historical Museum.

*Go in-depth on topics in a workshop where seasoned pros tell you how to do it better. *Gather with other senior leaders to hear about their solutions to challenges.

*Travel to the many museums open during our special tours. Check out their entrances, signage, exhibits and ticket area.  Then, take new ideas back to your museum.

 *Get a wealth of ideas, discuss current issues, and see the latest products and services aimed at museums at this joint museum conference with a regional and a state museum association.

*Learn how to start your museum career in the Invest in Your Career program.

Mountain-Plains Museums Association:  serving museums in its 10-state region:

Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Wyoming

Kansas Museum Association: the State Association for Kansas

QUESTIONS?

 email us at [log in to unmask]     303-979-9358