I hope everyone is having/had a lovely summer! I wanted to send out one final push for submissions, and to tell you all to stand by—we have an exciting announcement about the spring issue that should be forthcoming. We just have to finalize a few details. In the meantime:

Reminder About Submissions:

I’ve already received some incredibly creative submissions for the issue, but I hope to see more. Don't be afraid to stick your neck out on this one. Traditional articles and editorials are great as well, but consider this your opportunity to be a little playful. Even visual/graphic submissions will be considered, if they fit the “digital vs. physical” theme.

Be assured that, moving forward, RBM will continue to maintain its high publishing standards. (As we will on this issue, but we thought a 30th anniversary is cause for a little fun, too!) Submissions for this issue need to be emailed to me at [log in to unmask] no later than October 15th. Yes, I'm extending it by two weeks from the initial deadline, just to allow you a little more time to get your creative juices flowing. I know that for many of you, the month of September can be a little crazy.

As always, you’re welcome to contact me if you have questions or need clarification about the types of submissions we’d like to see.

I'm so excited to see this issue come together--and I hope you will be, too!

Happy Almost-Fall,
Jennifer

Jennifer K. Sheehan, Ph.D.
Editor, RBM: A Journal of Rare Books, Manuscripts, & Cultural Heritage
Exhibitions Manager
The Grolier Club
47 East 60th Street
New York, NY  10022