MPMA/KMA Conference hotel is the gorgeous Hyatt Regency.  It's on the water!

MPMA / KMA Conference Hotel Reservation Deadline is Coming Up:
We have a VERY cheap rate for our block of rooms in this VERY nice hotel.
But ya better hurry:  the block ends September 5th.

Book your hotel room today!

Call the hotel:
888-421-1442

Looking for a hotel roommate?
Looking for a carpool?
Erin will help with that, too: [log in to unmask]

Monta Lee
Monta Lee Dakin, Executive Director
MPMA: A Ten-state museum network Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming

Mark your calendar:
2015 MPMA Conference: September 27 -“ October 1 in Wichita, Kansas
We are delighted to co-host with KMA this year.

 Mountain-Plains Museums Association
7110 West David Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80128-5404
303-979-9358 www.mpma.net