Greetings,

At the March Field Air Museum, we have been working on transitioning from an MS Access database to Koha library database (http://koha-community.org/). I like the program because Koha gives us the ability to operate the library more professionally, e.g. it automatically creates a public interface to the collection which the last database was missing. A couple other open source library software that you might want to look into is LibLime Koha* (http://www.koha.org/) and Evergreen (http://evergreen-ils.org/).

Sincerely,

Sterling Jenson
Collections Manager
March Field Air Museum

*If you do not know, one of the elements of Open Source is that individuals can create a new "fork" for a program in order to develop the ideas of how they believe the project should go. Therefore, LibLime Koha is a separate program.