My opinion -    this is similar to accepting stolen property  since  the
daughter did not have the right  to  convey title  to  you.

( note I am  not licensed to  convey legal or fiduciary  information please
consult  your  Lawyer in your  state   for  final info)

Ed Sharpe Archivist  for SMECC

In a message dated 8/26/2015 11:55:05 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,