Dear Museum-L members,

The 2015 Western Museum Association Annual Meeting in San Jose is coming up quickly, and we need your help! We are developing a fascinating session on how art can help people form emotional connections with scientific content. We have panelists coming from up and down the west coast to speak about this topic, but we also want to gather some of YOUR experiences.

Please help us plan a fantastic session by taking this Art in Science survey! We really appreciate your help – if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask].

Thank you!

Katharine Corriveau and Dave Bloom

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/28YLG59