Hi, all!

Currently, our museum does not have education volunteers/docents for school and public programs, but we want to expand opportunities for our current volunteers/docents. There will be specialized training as well as background checks. I’m gathering information about background checks. Does your museum do background checks for education volunteers/docents? If so, what specifically does the background cover? Any information you can share is greatly appreciated.

As always, this is a wonderful resource, and I love the community here!

Sincerely,

Marilyn Sklar

Curator of Education

DAR Museum