Excuse crosspostings!

Dear colleagues,

we welcome our new readers and are happy to announce the recent issue of the international museum magazine "EXPOTIME!". Of course, EXPOTIME! is not one of those newsletters. It is an established scientific magazine for all working in and for the museums (including zoos, libraries, botanical gardens, national parks, theme parks, library and archives - in short: for all engaged in producing exhibitions, interested in critical approaches and curious about the latest trends.

Reading is still free of charge (see below).

The link
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/expoTime/eTime/ExpoTime!-2015-08/index.html
is been forwarded meanwhile to more than 200,000 individual readers and institutions worldwide.

In the recent issue, you can dive into the following stories - apart from the known rubrics "Repair your network!", "The EXPOTIME! schedule for activists", "Discussed in the web"- this time: 2 conservational threads from this list - and "News from the dustfree zone") :

Very important:

If you enjoy our research and critical selection of information, please register once with an empty mail just saying "ADD ME AS EXPOTIME! READER" in the ref. line and forward it to [log in to unmask]. Your advantages: 1) You get the notification of the release ONE week earlier than the nonregistered readers. 2) And as a registered reader, you will receive the magazine for another year free of charge, when we shall introduce the annual payment rates for EXPOTIME! in January 2016.

Enjoy the issue and take time for reading. There are more fascinating articles in the archive: http://www.museum-aktuell.de/index.php?site=expoTime&TM=5
For easy quotation and your research, we offer a  separate tool: http://www.museum-aktuell.de/pdf/expotime%20contents%20and%20quotation%20help.pdf
Next issue is to appear in October 2015. Send us your news or articles!

Yours

Dr. Adelheid Straten
Dr. Christian Müller-Straten
Member of ICOM DEUTSCHLAND and IIC-Austria

--
2015 feiern wir mit unseren Abonnenten 20jähriges Bestehen.
Verlag Dr. Christian Mueller-Straten – Fachverlag für Museen und Konservierung