Thanks to everyone for your replies, but especially to Felicia and Marc!

I have preset my HVAC temperature to 70 degrees with a 4 degree drift above
and below, and the relative humidity to 45% with an 8% drift above and
below. I will continue to watch the tiles for further rust mark staining,
as an indicator that I need to raise the temp to 75 degrees for the
remainder of summer.

In the meantime, I am identifying what the ducts/pipes are that sweated -
my understanding is that I don't have any fire suppression system. *The
manager wants to place fiberglass insulation and duct tape around them.
Does anyone know of more more archivally-friendly materials to do the
trick?*

Thanks again, very much!