Hello -
I need some advice on how to approach museums and or collectors - I was recently contracted by the family of Ms. Marian Bode to serve as a liaison between the collection of art works left by Ms. Bode and possible collectors, galleries and or museums that may want to maintain some of her pieces in your collection. There are currently over 100 watercolor paintings and some acrylics on canvas.

Thank you

Conchi Sanford

"The vision must be followed by the venture.
It is not enough to stare up the steps --
we must step up the stairs."