MPMA / KMA Joint Conference:  September 27 – October 1  Wichita, Kansas

Early Bird Registration ends August 7th

WOW!  THAT’S THIS FRIDAY

ThIs the CHEAPEST time to register!

We love attending this conference: we see so many interesting museums that we would never see!

  A comment from an attendee at last year's MPMA conference.

Great speakers, workshops, tours, sessions
Wichita, Kansas   September 27-October 1

Come see the Aviation Capitol with us!

click here to register

click below for

  Preliminary Conference Program

List of Workshops

List of Tours

List of Sessions

List of Speakers

Keynote by James Chung, Reach Advisors

Hear how the general public and museum advocates perceive museums, membership trends and perceptions and hear about data never before seen.

ALSO

*WSU President John Bardo talks about innovation.

*Fred Merrill talks about a new way to build a museum.

*Scott Redler will give us business and customer service tips.

Mountain-Plains Museums Association

7110 West David Drive

Littleton, Colorado 80128-5404

303-979-9358