Wenonah,

I would suggest getting in touch with Conny Graft, who specializes in visitor evaluation and helping museums understand visitor behavior, etc. Her LinkedIn profile is here: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/conny-graft/9/914/5b5.

Martha Katz-Hyman
Curator
Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation
Williamsburg, Virginia