Am 31.07.2015 um 14:23 schrieb Personal:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">You won't stay strictly on the agenda; nobody ever does.
Whoever you are, "Personal" - catsnplants:
I do not understand whom you are attacking with "prejudice", because nobody here wrote on "
attitude of the museum's management being more social than business", but your quoted message on top looks like a prejudice. I have been in many meetings with an absolutely strict agenda. It works If everybody is interested in quick solutions of the announced topics.

Christian