Actually I know Tim and used to work with him.  He really is a nice guy and was always smiling with a good sense of humor.  So if you can see it in your heart, I would cut him a break.  But just this once!!

Marc

From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Tim Vitale
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 2:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Sorry to Christian

Christian

Sorry

Please call.

I’ll be very pleasant, which is my normal demeanor.

You’ll get a free $80 book.

I was trying to be funny.

OMG... I’m just like the Trump!!

So happens, my cardiologist wanted to move up the date of the AVR operation.

Just a little miffed.

Couldn’t go off at him, so you got it.  Sorry.

Tim Vitale
510-594-8277