We use Explorer Systems, and while not perfect, it's good for small museums.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Jessica Phillips <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Wise and Helpful Listers,

I checked the Museum-L archives but only found outdated info using key terms: ticket(ing), register, and  sale.

I'm looking for an all in one ticketing terminal, merchandise sales, cash register system for a small museum (annual 25,000 visitors).  I am looking to improve the merch sale tracking and loss ratio.

Have a system you like or dislike - give me a shout.

Jessica B. Phillips
Executive Director

Fraunces Tavern® Museum & SRNY

--