July 6, 2015

Just a quick note to invite you to contribute to the upcoming July 2015 MEM STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Issue.

Citizen science, science teaching, informal science, everyday science, Science Buzz, Cafe Scientifique, public engagement with science ... The July MUSEUM EDUCATION MONITOR (MEM) will highlight ongoing work in museum education research, evaluation and resources related to science education and learning. If you are working in this area I invite you to share your research with interested others around the world.

Listings by workers at all sites of informal learning (museums, galleries, science centres, parks, historic sites,etc.), consultants, faculty, and students at all levels of study are welcomed.

To share your research or evaluation with others around the world, please send an e-mail to me [log in to unmask] that includes:
    name of project
    research/evaluation question(s) [no more than 50 words]
    how the data will be presented
    principal researcher(s)/ evaluator(s)
    site(s) where research is being conducted
    time span
    contact information
    key words/labels to describe the project
    photo associated with you or the project

All listings are free of charge and displayed in their language of origin. Deadline for the July SCIENCE MEM is Wednesday July 15.

This is the last year of operation for the MEM, so don't delay – share your work today!

To discuss this call or your research, please get in touch as below. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Chris

M. Christine Castle, Ph.D.
Editor, Museum Education Monitor