Hello Everyone,

  My name is Lauren and I’m one of the Museum Educators at the Long Island Museum in Stony Brook, NY.  We’re an American history and art museum with a permanent collection of over 40,000 items, including the largest collection of works by the renowned genre painter and Stony Brook resident, William Sidney Mount.

  Currently, the Museum is looking to expand the interpretation of our galleries and include some interactives for our permanent collection.  That’s where you guys come in – can you tell me, do you use interactives at your museum?  If so, what do you have/use?  Also, do you use audio guides?  If so, which ones?  I thank you in advance for your help!

All the Best,

Lauren Cesiro

Museum Educator

Long Island Museum