I’ve been asked to identify a number of art museums with total operating expenses in the $5-6 million range.  Aside from looking up individual annual reports, can anyone suggest a source that lists museums in this order?  THANKS!

Marie Via, Director of Exhibitions

Memorial Art Gallery

500 University Ave.

Rochester, NY  14607

585-276-9003

Art & Treasures  June 25-28. Rochester’s Most Prestigious Garage Sale

The Human Touch: Selections from the RBC Wealth Management Art Collection  Through June 28 in the Grand Gallery

Summer Classes & Art Day School We’ve got your creativity ~ this summer at MAG

In Search of Shadows Through August 16th in the Lockhart Gallery