Instead of an Open House Lindsay wildlife Museum for a number of years hosted a Teacher Resource Fair at the museum when it was closed to the public. A number of local educational organizations were invited to attend. This was held in late Sept. in conjunction with the local organization of science and math teachers to allow teachers to see what was offered in the area. The presenters included organizations that offered teaching resources and/or field trip destinations. Every organization was allowed to provide hand-outs on their offerings. This always resulted in more teachers signing up for programs from the museum and from other venues also.
Marty Buxton