I'd be interested as well. We attended an in-service this spring, but would like to have teachers see our spaces.
Thanks!
Sara

Sara Phalen, Director
West Chicago City Museum

On Jun 1, 2015, at 5:18 PM, NATALIE TOTH <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I’m wondering if anyone has facilitated/hosted a Teacher Open House at their Museum?  What did it entail?  How was it structured?  Did you provide any take-away items?

Thanks in advance!
-Natalie
--
Natalie Toth