Families on vacation and locals out and about make summer an important time to listen to your visitors. Do you have a plan for capitalizing on this valuable opportunity to collect data and feedback from the people who matter most to your museum or historic site?

Visitors Count!, a program of the American Association for State and Local History, helps you conduct a professional visitor survey. With Visitors Count! you receive:

1.     Key Drivers that identify your organization’s unique visitor experience attributes—these are absolute “deal breakers” that determine whether or not your visitors have a high quality experience.

2.     Benchmarks that compare your survey results with other museums or historic sites of similar type, budget size, governance, geographic location, and more. No other program offers this benefit.

3.     Use of a proven survey instrument that saves you valuable time and money. Plus, you receive custom questions and a convenient payment plan.

There is still time to sign up for summer surveying but we need to hear from you this week. We are always happy to tailor a survey plan that fits your visitation seasons and unique circumstances.

Check out the Visitors Count! client list here.

To discuss using Visitors Count! at your museum or historic site, please contact me.

Cherie Cook

Senior Program Manager

American Association for State and Local History

1717 Church St

Nashville, TN 37203

573-893-5164

www.aaslh.org

SAVE THE DATE! AASLH 2015 Annual Meeting
September 16-19 Louisville, KY