Please share RFPs and responses online.  So many of us are interested,
including me!

Monta Lee Dakin
Mountain-Plains Museums Association
Littleton, Colorado

In a message dated 5/31/2015 4:08:22 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hi All,

Piggybacking here.

We are also anticipating a mobile-responsive website redesign as well in
the next 18 months and would appreciate any rfp examples or related
information on approaches and resources for this purpose as well. We are  especially
interested in social media/website integration and wireframe and  design
approaches that make it easy to integrate new content,  host conversations
between and among audiences (including intellectual  and visitor stakeholders)
and link to real time experiences in our facility.  Its a tall order, but we
are a hopeful bunch.

Happy for online or offline responses. As we develop more information, am
happy to reciprocate and share findings.

Paul Pearson
Special Projects
Brooklyn Historical Society

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 1:05 PM, Mike Reuter <[log in to unmask]