Hello,

Please help WMA better serve the museum field!

The Western Museums Association (WMA) continually evolves to meet the needs of our members and the museum field at large. With a goal of providing well-rounded professional development for the entire museum community, the WMA is currently assessing opportunities to add value to the Annual Meeting and further foster transformation within the museum field.

The WMA invites you to participate in a brief Audience Engagement Survey to help guide new strategies for advancement and collaboration. The 7-question survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete, and all answers will be strictly confidential.

Take the WMA Audience Engagement Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3YVDFD6

The deadline to complete the survey is June 30, 2015

We truly appreciate your participation in advancing the museum field.

Best,
Lauren

Lauren Valone
Program Coordinator