Good afternoon colleagues,

At the Mission Inn Museum we have a docent corps active in on-going research
and writing on the collections and local history. We are interested in
creating/having a research compendium of sorts - an online platform where
the written research in electronic form (be it a research paper, report,
object write-up, transcribed presentation or lecture, etc.) can be readily
and easily accessed by our docents. In addition, we would like the
electronic documents to be searchable by author, title, topic, date, object,
location, etc., not unlike a collections database, but for written research.
We have received a quote to have the research compendium created from the
ground up on our website, but I'm of the thought that there is likely a
program already out there that will fit our needs.

Does anyone know of or have any recommendations for a program such as this?

Many thanks,

Kanani

Kanani Hoopai

Curator of Education