There is an Image Digitizing Internship open at the Newseum. Here is the information:

http://www.newseum.org/about/jobs-internships/?jobdetails=94

Thank you!

Amy Joseph | Digitizing Technician

NEWSEUM

555 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W. | Washington, DC 20001

Tel: 202/292-6436

[log in to unmask] | newseum.org

We champion the five freedoms of the First Amendment.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains information which may be confidential, legally privileged, proprietary in nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure.  If you received this message in error, you are hereby notified that reading, sharing, copying, or distributing this message, or its contents, is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please telephone or reply to me immediately and delete all copies of the message.