Hello!

I’m emailing from the Perot Museum of Nature and Science in Dallas, Texas. As the Public Programs - Gallery Experience Manager, I’m currently in the process of evaluating my team of gallery interpreters/educators and their impact on our guests. I’m including benchmarking in my evaluation effort. I’d really like your input/feedback regarding paid gallery/exhibit interpretation-education staff. If there’s someone else in your organization who would be more appropriate to contact, I would greatly appreciate your assistance by forwarding this email to him/her.

If you have the opportunity, please respond to a few quick questions: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZH5VXMN

Thank you so much for your assistance and participation!

Best,

Thomas