Hello fellow Listers,

We have recently deaccessioned two pianos from our collection and  the
auction house that helps with our occasional deaccessions has informed us
that they are unable to take them for us as they have no market for
pianos.  One is an organ in an upright piano cabinet with no strings (Edna,
Monroeville OH) and the other is a square grand piano (C. Kurtzmann,
Buffalo NY).

Is there any institution out there that would be interested in acquiring
either of these pianos?  We are looking to transfer them as soon as
possible as they are currently being housed in an off-site storage area
that we will be needing to vacate by the end of the summer.  We are located
in Amherst, NY.

Interested parties please contact Kayla Shypski, Curator, at
[log in to unmask] or 716-689-1440.  I can supply photos, as well.  Thank
you!

*Kayla Shypski*

*Curator of Collections*
Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village