Joan Baldwin and I will be at AAM in Atlanta next week and we want to hear
from you. We're writing a book about women in the museum workplace and we'd
love to meet up, catch up and dig into this topic with you.

Specifically, here are some times and places where we'll be. If you're free
and would like to join a focus group on Women+Museums, see the list below
and come talk!

   - Sunday, April 26, 2:30-3:30, Women and men aged 45+
   - Monday, April 27, 4:00-5:00 pm, Women and men, 30-45
   - Tuesday, April 28, 2:00-3:00, Women under 30

*We'll meet up in the registration area at the convention center.*

Anne and Joan

--
Anne W. Ackerson
Creative Leadership & Management Solutions

*NEW BOOK:* *Leadership Matters* Blog
<http://www.leadershipmatters1213.wordpress.com>
Read my Blog:  http://leadingbydesign.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/leadingbydesign
*Subscribe to Take 5
<http://lindabnorris.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=86eba2215500381bf19ab776a&id=6370b20e8a>,
the newsletter with a fresh take on nonprofit life*
Visit my Website:  www.awackerson.com/