Early-bird discount deadline is approaching: April 14

DIGITAL DIRECTIONS: Fundamentals of Creating and Managing Digital Collections
Presented by NEDCC
August 3-5   -  Raleigh Convention Center, Raleigh, NC

JOIN US in Raleigh for 2  ½ days of instruction on best practices and practical strategies for the creation, curation, and use of digital collections.

PAST PARTICIPANTS COMMENT ON THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING DIGITAL DIRECTIONS:

- “This was truly a ‘Digitization 101’ for me. I am so glad I attended!  I can use the information to be more confident when making a presentation to the library directors and colleagues. Thank you!”

- “Very useful that the presentations work for participants in the "real world" where resources and time are limiting. I work within a limited horizon - you hit the sweet spot of needs / practical options.”

- “Most valuable for me: Making connections with colleagues doing similar work; learning about recently developed standards, best practices, and recommendations; learning about digital project tools (especially application-agnostic general purpose tools), and hearing about case studies, especially lessons learned.”

- “This conference will affect my preservation priorities as a project manager. I will be more cognizant of choosing to digitize on the basis of available resources. Outcome: shift in decision making framework.”

SIGN UP FOR the optional Lunchtime Discussion Groups with faculty.  Ask your questions one-on-one. Register early, lunch seats are limited!

COMPLETE INFO AND REGISTRATION:  http://bit.ly/DigDir15

QUESTIONS?
Contact Director of Preservation Services Jessica Bitely, [log in to unmask]

NORTHEAST DOCUMENT CONSERVATION CENTER

nedcc.org

Preserving Cultural Heritage Collections Since 1973