I have available a few extra Onset Hobo UX100-003 T/RH data loggers with visible digital display from a lot I bought from a private party.  These are the latest version logger from Onset that sells for $89.  Each comes with a 3-point (10, 20, 30 deg C) NIST temperature Certification of Accuracy, an additional cost of $140 each from Onset, for a total cost of $229.  I call their condition like new since I can not verify they are new because I did not purchase them from an authorized dealer.  However, the only previous launches were for the certification process by Onset.  As a courtesy to the museum profession, I can sell them for $114, half price, plus postage.  This is the same logger I used as the reference for my recent informal evaluation of digital T&RH monitors.  I only have a few of these available, so first come, first served.

If you are interested, please send an email directly to:

Please do not reply to this list.  USA shipping only.  Thank you.

Marc

American Conservation Consortium, Ltd.
     4 Rockville Road
     Broad Brook, CT 06016
     www.conservator.com
     860-386-6058

Marc A. Williams, President
     MS in Art Conservation, Winterthur Museum Program
     Former Chief Wooden Objects Conservator, Smithsonian Institution
     Fellow, American Institute for Conservation (AIC)